Vice Principal for Middle & High School ( Girls Section)
Female Candidates only.
Joining Date: August 2020 ( Academic year of 2020-2021)
- Bachelor degree in English, Math or Science
- Education Certificate or Master degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in teaching
- Minimum 2 years's experience as an Vice Principal
Job Summary: A VP is responsible for assisting the school principal in the planning, organization, administration, and management of the school. She assists with supervising of staff, creating a safe environment, and other duties associated with the successful operation of the school.
Essential Duties ( Not limited to):
1. Be committed to school mission and its educational approach, and demonstrate that through daily work.
2. Exhibit a personality that demonstrates enthusiasm and interpersonal skills to relate well with students, staff, administration, parents and the community.
3. Serves as