Also manage all related matters to employee benefits, including; employees'' accommodation, meals, transportation, as well as labor contracted services agreements (outsourced labor), and legal aspects related to employees/employment (i.e. work permits, residences, indemnity, etc.).
What will I be doing?
As a Manager/Director of Human Resources, you will be responsible for the effective management and performance of all Human Resources related activities. This includes talent management, succession planning, learning & development and training, performance management, compensation & benefits, employee relations, and health and safety aspects.
Specifically, a Manager/Director of Human Resources will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Plan and forecast the short and long-term talent requirements for the hotel to support its business plans as well the company''s plans.
- Maintain a best practice recruitment approach, including the Company''s vacancy management system, to attract the best applicants, within the approved manning guide/budget.
- Ensure Turnover is kept low / below target given by the regional specialists, in order to reduce recruitment & payroll costs
- Build a strong career and succession planning system to retain and develop talent
- Implement training and development strategies, to improve performance, customer service, Quality Assurance requirements, problem resolutions & guest satisfaction surveys (for hotel employees and/or outsourced staff).
- Establish Training culture together with Training Manager, aiming for constant improvement of Guest Satisfaction & Quality assurance.
- Oversee the hotel''s human resources database and payroll system
- Provide a framework for counseling, coaching, and welfare services
- Manage the Team Members'' Opinion Surveys and champions the HR calendar of Team Member social events, and ensure implementation.
- Ensure HR team provides month-end & periodical reports are complete don time for GM and/or regional office.