Responsible for implementing Human Capital activities for the Business Divisions of AAW at locations other than the Head Office including but not limited to organizational development, talent management, employee engagement, talent acquisition, etc. in addition to providing the necessary information, reports and assistance to the Human Capital & Administration Department, when required.
- Contribute in the development of Human Capital & Administration Department’s set policies and procedures and comply with AAW’s other policies.
- Provide input related to the functionalities and changes in the organizational structures of the company and its departments to the Chief Officer – Human Capital & Administration in order to be incorporated in the consolidated organizational structure of AAW.
- Distribute the job analysis questionnaire to employees in different positions in order to collect detailed information related to each position’s roles and responsibilities for updating and developing job descriptions for business divisions assigned.
- Provide input and assistance to the Human Capital & Administration Department when developing job descriptions in order to include all tasks and responsibilities related to the job position at hand.
- Assist in the communication and implementation of AAW Policies and procedures/ employee handbook to all employees of the business divisions assigned.
- Implement the performance management system in line with AAW’s performance evaluation framework and send the appraisal forms and results to the Head of Talent Management for processing (promotions, salary increments, bonuses, etc.).
- Identify training & development requirements of employees of the assigned business divisions through conducting training needs analysis and provide inputs to the Head of Talent Management for approvals.
- Provide assistance to all employees of the assigned business divisions by settling